Normally, I'd ignore this (and I have permission to), but since I think it's designed to increase readership, I'll pass it on. It's also simple: receivers reveal seven facts about themselves, and then list seven other blogs. I don't know if I have to tell them I listed them, and if I had to, I wouldn't know how -- so you are excused if you never learn I gave you the award. (I can't seem to get the message dealie to work when I want to welcome a new follower. The system just wants me to follow myself.)
Seven Facts ... without stretching the truth.
1) I had an imaginary friend named Jerome when I was three.
2) 65 years later, my brother, Jerry, is still bitching about it and wishes I had kept my mouth shut.
3) I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut -- even when I'm trying to be polite.
4) I hate store tortilla chips -- I rather fry my own tortillas.
5) I wanted to move somewhere else two days after I arrived in town back 1966. I'm still here.
(It's getting harder to think of something).6) We once had a Ford-made car, and I didn't get 80,000 miles out of it. The Subaru has 140,000+ miles.
(The Studebaker Lark got 200,000+ miles.)7) I think marketing a novel is a form of hell.
Seven blogs. Any of my useful blogs are worth checking out, but I'll name people with less busy lives and fewer readers. Warning: I enjoy every blog listed below.
1) Pat Stoltey: http://patriciastoltey.blogspot.com
2) The Dark Wyrm: http://darkwyrmreads.blogspot.com
3) Jaime Reed: http://jreedwriteordie.blogspot.com
4) Kirsten Lesko: http://disobedientwriter.com/ [Anyone who's disobedient has my vote.]
5) Tim Northberg: http://thedarthwriter.blogspot.com
6) Haggis: http://whatdoyoumeanishouldstartablog.blogspot.com
7) Sarah Ahiers: http://falenformulatesfiction.blogspot.com
There you have it.
Trivia: I wasn't going to blog today, but E. J. Wesley made me do it.