M. K. Theodoratus, Fantasy Writer, blogs about the books she reads--mostly fantasy and mystery authors whose books catch her eye and keep her interest. Nothing so formal as a book review, just chats about what she liked. Theodoratus also mutters about her own writing progress or ... lack of it.

.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Laugh on Me x 3

Progress:  Just look at my Emma info.  I'm pitching "There Be Demons" at the Northern Colorado Writer's conference so I have to do a new pitch.  Fortunately, I have critique people standing by.

Also checked my ending on THERE BE DEMONS.  I already changed the ending and like the changes better than what popped in my had this AM aka the middle of last night.

 Sorry can't get the extra space cleaned up

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the pitch, Kay!

Unknown said...

Fortunately, I'm a pessimist.