M. K. Theodoratus, Fantasy Writer, blogs about the books she reads--mostly fantasy and mystery authors whose books catch her eye and keep her interest. Nothing so formal as a book review, just chats about what she liked. Theodoratus also mutters about her own writing progress or ... lack of it.

.

Friday, September 1, 2017

I'm Back Again

Goggle let me in, I think.


So What's Been Happening
in
My Writing Life?

Well, I've got a new book coming out, There Be Demons. 
  

Demon invaders from Gehenathh overrun the city of Trebridge. Gillen, the lodestar of the four gargoyles protecting the city, asks for reinforcements. The Angeli commanders send him four untrained teens from the projects. What could go wrong?



After her parents’ divorce, Britt Kelly is forced to live in the projects, often dreaming of getting revenge on her father who abandoned his family. When the Angeli commanders draft her and her friends to fight beside the gargoyles in The Demon Wars, she battles Gillen as often as she does the demons.


The fate of Trebridge and humankind hangs in the balance.

I'll have more information soon. Tentative release date: 26 September 

Then, I'm itching to write too.

Found this wonderful bug book which should give me lots of info for Cahal to spout, scent trails and beetles like from Doom for a Sold Soul. I think I'm going to have fun with this one. This will all go in the third book of the War with Demons trilogy.

My Reading? 

Been mostly rereading. Read a couple Bailey Cantrell mysteries but put them on the trade pile. Am itching to reread Tamara Pierce's Beka Cooper trilogy...when I get through the pile of magazines.

 

No comments: