Normally, I'd ignore this (and I have permission to), but since I think it's designed to increase readership, I'll pass it on. It's also simple: receivers reveal seven facts about themselves, and then list seven other blogs. I don't know if I have to tell them I listed them, and if I had to, I wouldn't know how -- so you are excused if you never learn I gave you the award. (I can't seem to get the message dealie to work when I want to welcome a new follower. The system just wants me to follow myself.)
Seven Facts ... without stretching the truth.
1) I had an imaginary friend named Jerome when I was three.
2) 65 years later, my brother, Jerry, is still bitching about it and wishes I had kept my mouth shut.
3) I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut -- even when I'm trying to be polite.
4) I hate store tortilla chips -- I rather fry my own tortillas.
5) I wanted to move somewhere else two days after I arrived in town back 1966. I'm still here.
Seven blogs. Any of my useful blogs are worth checking out, but I'll name people with less busy lives and fewer readers. Warning: I enjoy every blog listed below.
1) Pat Stoltey: http://patriciastoltey.blogspot.com
2) The Dark Wyrm: http://darkwyrmreads.blogspot.com
3) Jaime Reed: http://jreedwriteordie.blogspot.com
4) Kirsten Lesko: http://disobedientwriter.com/ [Anyone who's disobedient has my vote.]
5) Tim Northberg: http://thedarthwriter.blogspot.com
6) Haggis: http://whatdoyoumeanishouldstartablog.blogspot.com
7) Sarah Ahiers: http://falenformulatesfiction.blogspot.com
There you have it.
Trivia: I wasn't going to blog today, but E. J. Wesley made me do it.